Our vision is to provide affordably priced services that allow small and medium-sized businesses to leverage state-of-the-art cloud or on-premise technologies. In turn, this allows our clients to gain a competitive advantage in their industry and scale with the natural peaks and valleys of business. We're driven by the philosophy that if we help business leaders solve their IT problems so they can become more profitable, productive, and successful, then we will inherently grow along with them. There are three core principles that we use to define success as our clients adopt our solutions. Those principles are "Protect what you value most", "Work from anywhere, anytime", and "Foster Collaboration". In other words, "Worry less", "Work easier", and "Work together with employees, customers, and vendors".
Reasons to Choose Weston Technology Group
- Rapid Response – Emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. We can log in to your PC or server remotely and resolve many issues immediately without the wait for a technician to travel to your location.
- Reputable - WTG has been around since 2004, a respected leader in the community and the industry.
- Experienced - We hire or contract only seasoned, professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more.
- Business Savvy - We design, implement and manage technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit for your company.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of-the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- Comprehensive Project Management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail and coordinate all vendors so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- No Geek Speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
You've read our vision, services, and want to know more. Let's collect some information and schedule a quick call.