Many small to medium-sized businesses are still trying to understand "Cloud Computing" and how it helps them gain a competitive advantage and safeguard mission-critical data and assets. As a Microsoft Partner, WTG specializes in helping SMB clients adopt Office365 and Microsoft Azure for hosted server solutions.
At WTG, we specialize in helping our clients with 3 types of cloud computing.
- Pure Cloud - all traditional server assets, firewalls, phone systems, and data are stored in the cloud.
- Hybrid Cloud - allows a business to leverage existing investments while building and integrating services on a cloud platform.
- Point Solutions - are typically cloud-based applications, such as Microsoft SharePoint or Exchange, and integrated with your existing in-house server.
Types of Services We Offer:
- Local and Cloud Backup Solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 (including Exchange and SharePoint)
- Microsoft Office 365 Email Migrations (Free to our customers)
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Active Directory and ADFS
- Amazon Web Services
- File Sharing and Synchronization
Why are our cloud services right for you?
- Predictable Costs on a per user or per device basis allows for you to better predict and control your operational expenses. Simply pay-as-you-go without spending valuable capital on technology assets.
- Competitive Advantage by utilizing the same technology implemented by best-of-breed global companies.
- Operational Agility allows you to expand and contract based on the growth and demands of your business.
- Collaboration is better facilitated by allowing your team and customers to access, edit, or share files in real-time from anywhere. Collaboration often improves productivity!
- Backup-up and Disaster Recovery are inherent in cloud technologies. Save time and money from costly failures to protect and restore your data.
- Software Updates occur automatically and built-in the system, alleviating the need to spend money and time on updating your back-office systems.
- Work from Anywhere without restrictions on devices and location if you have internet connectivity. Many employers choose to allow their employees to work from home, as a perk to employees and to reduce the cost of office space.
- Increased IT Security through leveraging the IT skills of your service provider, routinely patched and monitored systems, while providing 24/7 access.
Weston Technology Group has decades of progressive IT experience in designing, implementing, and managing cloud solutions for small to global Fortune 500 companies!
Cloud Readiness Assessment
Take your no-obligation Cloud Readiness Assessment to:
- Align your business and technology visions
- Gain a deeper understanding of your cloud capabilities
- Establish whether a public cloud, hybrid, or point solution best fits your needs
- Create a plan of action and budget for your cloud roadmap